Dr. A Didar Singh, Senior Fellow at Society for Development Studies (SDS), Member-ILO Global Commission on ‘Future of Work’, Former Secretary-General, FICCI in conversation with Mr. Akram Hoque, Founder Editor, The Policy Times (https://thepolicytimes.com) shared the basics of future of Work highlighting the followings –
What is the global dimension of the ‘future of work’?
What are the findings and recommendations of the ILO Global Commission?
How are they relevant for India?
How is India’s preparedness for Future of Work?
How much impact current Indian policies are making on the ground?
PLEASE VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE:
Website | https://thepolicytimes.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/thepolicytimes
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/thepolicytimes
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/thepolicyti…
- Google Plus | https://plus.google.com/u/0/102502022…
Watch More Video:
- Noida International University’s 2nd International Moot Court Competition
- Professor Colin Picker: Paradise Lost or Found? The Post-WTO International Legal Order
- Basics of Personal Income Tax with Mr. MS Shabbir of SENSAGE Financials