The Policy Times organized a one-day Seminar on “AI/ML, Blockchain and Digital Transformation” on 13th June at the India Islamic Centre, New Delhi. An interactive, insightful, practical & strategic Seminar with techgurus, techpreneurs & leaders will help you understand these platforms or technologies & prepare a strategic approach to use them.
Inaugural Session: Chaired by Dr. Shariq Nisar, Professor at Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research (RIMSR) & Adjunct Professor at ITM Business School Introductory Remarks given by- MR. Badruddin Khan, Private Secretary to Governor of Manipur and Officer on Special Duty, Government of Manipur & Secretary, IICC A Keynote Addressed by – H.E. (Mr.) Yogesh Punja, High Commissioner, the Republic of Fiji, New Delhi And H.E. (Mr.) Pham Sanh Chau, Ambassador, Socialist Republic of Vietnam, New Delhi which ended with a Concluding Remarks by Dr. Hanif Qureshi, IPS, Inspector General of Police, Government of Haryana Session 1:
• Mr Feroz Khan, Associate Director & Head-Digital Technology Excellence and Enterprise Architecture, BCG And
• Mr. Sunil David, Regional Director (IOT) Member of IET & IOT India Panel, AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt Ltd Spoke On Digital Transformation – Framework, Skill Gaps & Business Strategy Session 2:
• Anurag Yadav, Co-Founder and CEO, PrimaFelicitas LLC Spoke On Blockchain Firms: Next Billion Dollar Babies Session 3:
• Mr. Deepesh Mishra, Chief Executive Officer, Micothlab PVT Ltd
• Dr. Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India; Head – Artificial Intelligence Law Hub
• Mr. Ramesh Verma, Chapter President, Global Association of VR & AR Spoke On Transforming India through AI & ML: Technology and Applications. Mr. Akram Hoque, Founder Editor of The Policy times ended the seminar with the Vote of Thanks.
PLEASE VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE:
Website | https://thepolicytimes.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: