Apex India Foundation, Non-Profit Foundation registered body of People of Indian Origin founded to provide a platform for the Indians living in India and abroad. Implementation of CSR, Adopting Best HR Practices, etc. with a mission to support and contribute to the rapid growth of the Indian economy, is organized the National Conference cum 2021 Awards this Thursday 5th May 2022 in Jaipur. This saw participation from Environment and Forest ministries, leading brands, recyclers, and industry leaders to discuss on Sustainable Development and CSR in Nation Building
Around 200+ industry leaders joined from Rajasthan and neighboring states. The Conference also recognized and awarded India’s top brands for their outstanding contribution in various fields as MSMEs; for their contribution on sustainable development and innovation.
While delivering his views, Shri Baldev Bhai G. Prajapati, National President of Laghu Udhyog Bharti said that while building business focus should also be given building the nation. Dr. Vijai Singhal, Former Chief Environmental Engineer, Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board talked about the potential of plastic waste management and rise of the recycling sector. Other speakers include Shri M. R. Rajput, Retired Deputy Director General (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. Of India, Ms. Sanchita Jindal, Environment Consultant Superannuated from Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Sh S C Bhasin (Former GM-SAIL) & ADVISER (APEX INDIA FOUNDATION), Sh. Tushar Ranjan Pattnaik, Corporate Head – EHS & Plastic Waste Management, Dabur India Limited (India & SAARC Countries), Shri Sharad Kant Gupta, HOD – Change Management Cell (CMC) Ultratech Cement Limited ( Unit: Birla White), Sh. Praveen Bansal CSP, Director – EHS & Sustainability – India, Middle East Regal Rexnord Corporation, Sh. Vinod Paliwal, GM (Sustainable Development) Birla Corporation Limited, Units: Birla Cement Works & Chanderia Cement Works 200+ industry leaders from large companies, recyclers, waste pickers, associations, and sustainability officers will attend.
About the Organizer:
Apex India Foundation (https://apexindiafoundation.com/) is the Non-Profit Foundation registered body of People of Indian Origin founded to provide a platform for the Indians living in India and abroad. Implementation of CSR, Adopting Best HR Practices, etc. with a mission to support and contribute to the rapid growth of the Indian economy. It provides a forum for presentation, discussion on recent research, and promoting other noble initiatives taken by Individuals, Corporate, Academics, and Activists all over the globe.
At the Apex India Green Leaf Awards 2021, Apex India CSR Excellence Awards 2021 & Apex MSME Awards 2021, the awards winners list include:
- Rohan Builders India Pvt. Ltd.
- Carlsberg India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kesoram Cement Ltd. Vasavadatta Cement
- Sree Jayajothi Cement Private Limited
- Heidelberg Cement India Ltd.
- Dabur India Limited
- Sterlite Technologies Limited
- Hindustan Zinc Limited
- Ashoka Concessions Limited
- Welspun India Limited
- Joyville Shapoorji Housing Pvt. Ltd.
- Castrol India Limited
- Godrej Properties Limited
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- NMDC Limited
- Oil India Limited
- Orient Cement Limited
- Nordex India Pvt. Ltd.
- NTPC Limited
- Vedanta Limited
- Godrej Homes Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Prism Johnson Limited
- Jindal Stainless Limited
- Godrej Properties Limited- Oasis Landmark LLP
- Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Northern Coalfields Limited
- JSW Cement Limited
- Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- NTPC- SAIL POWER COMPANY LIMITED
- Shriram Rayons, Kota
- The Ramco Cements Limited
- Godrej Highview LLP
- NLC India Limited
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Adani Enterprises Limited
- Maral Overseas Limited
- Creamline Dairy Products Limited
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Godrej Dev Properties LLP
- BSES Rajdhani Power Limited
- Tejfire Safety India Pvt. Limited
- BEEPEE COATINGS PVT. LIMITED
- Vizag General Cargo Berth Pvt. Ltd.
- Aravali Power Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- NORTHERN COALFIELDS LIMITED
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Cipla Limited
- Union Bank of India
- JSW Paradeep Terminal Limited
- Ambuja Cement Limited & ACC Limited
- Essar Power Limited
- Arcelomittal Nippon Steel India
- Welspun India Limited
- UltraTech Cements Limited
During the vote of thanks, Kuldeep Singh, founder of the Apex India Foundation delivered a welcome address to invite the chief guest, Guest of Honor, and other several guests for the inaugural address with a warm speech. Hon’ble Smt Laxminarayan Tripathi ( Human Rights Activist) and Hon’ble Shri Baldev Bhai G. Prajapati, National President of Laghu Udyog Bharti were the Guests of honour. The special guests were namely Ms. Sanchita Jindal who is the Former Advisor (Scientist G) of the Govt. of India in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, and Shri M. R. Rajput who is the retd. Deputy Director General (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and employment, Govt. of India, Dr. Vijai Singhal who is the Former Chief Environmental Engineer of the Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board and Shri Vijay Ishwarlal Pawar (V.I.P) who is an Indian standup Comedian and T.V Actor.