On behalf of Bes-An-Noor Model School (U.M.), the new campus of the Girls’ Science Campus will be inaugurated at Laxmipur (next to Greenview Nursing Home) in Malda city (next to Greenview Nursing Home) on Sunday 17th April 2022 at 11 am.
Your glorious presence on that glorious occasion is most desirable for the opening of such a great initiative.
An educational seminar and Iftar party have been organized at 4 pm after the inauguration event where many famous personalities, academics, socialites, and geniuses will be attending. Those who will be attending are President Helaluddin Ahmed – Headmaster, Fatekhani High Madrasa Chief Guest S. N. Haque IAS (Former Chairman, P.Sc.). Special guests are Monira Begum Samajsabi, Calcutta, Dr. M. A. Wahab who is a Professor of Samsi College (Former Chairman, S.Sc.) Dr. Md. Ismail- Professor of Harirampur College. And few among the distinguished guests are Azizur Rahman Chairman of TCIS, Sujapur, Mahbur Rahman – Headmaster of Mohammadia High Madrasa ,Md. Raisuddin – Headmaster of Malda Model Madrasa and Faruk Hossain- Headmaster of Osmania High Madrasa.
Your presence in numbers would be highly appreciated for such a mega and auspicious event.
Bes-An-Noor Model School has been profound in helping society in every way since the past. Some of their past works include:
- Solved social and family problems through discussion.
- Distribution of rice to poor and needy people every month.
- Distribution of winter clothes.
- Distribution of relief in natural disasters and floods.
- Literary chat and discussion meeting, reception – Bhojrai Hemram.
- Establishment of women’s organizations to establish women’s self-esteem.
- Organizing family reunion festivals.
- Establishment of An-Noor Publishing and publication of books.
- Education Seminar by Dr. Nirmal Kumar Roy from North Bengal University.
- Discussion meeting on harmony and coexistence by Debanjan Roy, SDO and Dr. Emanul Haque, Professor.
- Seminar on construction.
- Receptions and seminars for the representatives of Brihannala Samaj by Sonamani Sheikh, Barma, North Bengal.
- Health-related discussions by SN Haque, District Magistrate West Dinajpur.
- Come on, let’s do business and build the country by Debanjan Roy, Sub-Divisional Ruler, Gangarampur, and South Dinajpur.
- Distributions of books on social awareness.
We look forward to your warm presence and support to make this auspicious event a big and successful one.
BES-AN NOOR MODEL SCHOOL was established in 2004 and it is managed by the Pvt. Unaided. It is located in the GANGARAMPUR block of DAKSHIN DINAJPUR district of West Bengal which is a rural area. The school offers education up to Class XII. The school is Co-educational, and it has an attached pre-primary section as well.
The school aims to lift the educational standard of a backward region in the nondescript town of Bengal. The school has come up with a Motto – “We Learn, We Lead, We inspire.” Imparting comprehensive value education, which includes universal values from the Qur’an and Sunnah, high-quality teaching and learning educational and spiritual life by showing a deep desire to learn and seek the pleasure of Allah(SWT), our vision of the School.
It must be noted that founder General Secretary Khademul Islam has laid a great impact on the school in the area. He has supported the poor kids in attaining education in the best possible way. Jb. Mustak Hossain, a renowned industrialist of India and a visionary philanthropist has been playing a pioneering role in West Bengal by supporting many educational institutions and other charitable organizations through his philanthropic initiatives like GD Charitable Society. Sk. Nurul Hoque, Chairman of the G.D. Monitoring Committee and one of West Bengal’s visionary IAS officers extended his support to adopt the said institution and provide all possible support to nurture the dreams of young minds.