Grass Root Research and Creation India (P) Ltd. (GRC India) is a certified pioneer environmental consultancy organization in India. As a leading Environmental service provider, GRC India works with its clients across the country to resolve their environmental and development issues. It has been handling 5600+ environmental and compliance-related projects relating to environment, pollution, and compliance for more than 15 years.
With a vision of attaining the status of one of the World’s Leading Environmental Consultancy organizations, GRC India has been providing optimal solutions for Environmental clearance for Industrial and Infrastructural sectoral projects and bringing new initiatives for years. This is reflected by the innovative Technical Interactive Platform, GRC GreenTIP, and Green ERP, developed by GRC’s dedicated pool of experts in order to meet customer requirements in the quickest possible time.
Green ERP, is an interactive platform to handle and keep a track of all the environmental compliances associated with environmental clearances. the pool of experts for the entire range of functional areas, who can guide and provide the most satisfactory solutions in the environmental field. The purpose behind making the GreenTIP platform is to make people aware of environmental issues and their probable and possible solutions which they try and find out at various locations.
Here is how it works –
- A new user will initially have to visit this website grcgreentip.com and sign up as a user before posting any query
- Once logged in as a user, one can ask questions related to Construction, Real Estate, Environmental Clearance, NOCs, Mining, Envio-legal matters, and similar sectoral queries by selecting the category from the drop-down list.
- Once a query is submitted, it will be noticed on their portal and allocated to one of their specialists who will respond with a fast answer and solution.
Green ERP, is a tool to handle and keep a track of all the environmental compliances associated with environmental clearances. This web-based platform ensures info to all and sustained compliance and regulatory requirements. The tool will assist in understanding the legal compliance points along with the corresponding tasks associated with obtaining EC, CTE, and CTO clearance. This includes the compliance regulations in respect of all Conditions as per Regulations Environment Protection (EP) Act 2006, which is addressed through the software-Environment Compliance Controller, Consent to Establish (CTE), and Consent to Operate (CTO).
Through GreenERP, the stakeholders like builders will be able to see and track all the work to be done and GRC being on the administrative side will guide on how to handle and tackle all env compliance conditions
Here is how it works-
- The software will assist the stakeholder in understanding the legal compliance points along with corresponding tasks associated with obtaining EC, CTE, and CTO clearance.
- Once this is done, the software takes over and puts this in a very systematic way on a platform, which will not only provide a dashboard to the organization’s senior management but will also make life much easier at the middle and junior levels.
- The software will continue to deliver the clients further updates and set up only those new requirements, in the systems, which are relevant to them. This will keep them always updated.