The clouds of danger started covering the great democracy of India, the mob lynching of Muslims and Dalits is continuing in the second term of the BJP rule as we have received another lamentable news that a 15 year old youth was killed by torching him alive as he could not respond to the demand by mod to say “ Jay Shri Ram” under these circumstances on 29th of July a news received from Agencies is highly alarming that now there is going to be a first Army School of RSS being established the news said this school represents the education wing “ Vidya Bharti” is going to be first of its kind which will be named after the first chief of the RSS Rajju Bhai this school is going to be established in the Bulund Shahar district of UP in the city of Shikarpore.
The construction of the school building has already started students from 6th to 12th class will be given admission in this school 160 students will be passing out from this school which will be called “ Rajju Bhai Vidya Mandir”. According to the convener of this school the meeting which is going to take place in relation to the establishment of the school participants from all over the country will be attending it army officers from all over the country are being contacted by the RSS or its affiliate organizations. Such an school was established in the year 1933 in Nasik by B.S. Monge the Guru of B. Hegdewar the founder of RSS. The RSS brochure says that there is shortage of Army, Air Force and Naval officers under this background there is need to train the candidates to fulfill the eligibility requirement for the post of an officer the brochure also says that there is strong need for such army schools in all the states of India etc.
Related Article: Democracy at the cusp of hatred and sectarianism
Indian democracy is faced with several challenges, there are several organizations and movements and institutions in the country as they have the freedom to organize according to their views and philosophy their own activities which is guaranteed by the constitution. Naxalites and other terrorist organizations and their political parties were active in the country for the past 60 years. Now the Hindutwa flag bearer organizations will be giving rise to the extremism through their program of providing military training to the youth; here the question arises why there is need for a private military school under the flag of RSS like extremist organization.
- India’s defense system is fully organized and the strongest in the complete region.
- India’s 42,07,250 active defense personnel which are in Army, Navy and Air Force none of the neighboring countries has the capability to challenge them.
- India has already defeated its neighbor thrice very badly even during the time of the late P.M Mrs. Gandhi our armed forces attacked the east Pakistan and divided the Pakistan into two parts, Pakistan was defeated very badly even in the Kargil war and rest all the neighboring countries like Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives, all are good friends of India.
- Which are those foreign power our country is afraid of for which an organization like RSS a flag bearer of Hindutwa has decided to establish the Army Schools. In the previous term the gray media had projected such news continuously through debates and discussions and the propaganda was round the clock about the threat of the terrorist on our borders which are endangered on our eastern side of our country which are facing the sea. Can anyone take the trouble of explaining us on the eastern coast line right from the Kolkotta to Kanyakumari who are those forces who can attack us, who are those terrorist who are going to attack our country all these issues have been repeated thousands of time on ‘TV’ channels nobody ever bothered to know where the danger is to our country.
- The terror attacks which are taking place in Jammu & Kashmir, they are of a very superficial in nature, our active armed forces who are 42,07.250 are enough to handle them it can be said that it is not difficult to control the explosive situation for us and it is not an issue of maintenance too. Now the million dollar question is in the presence of such a massive active armed force against which our country is spending 51 Billion dollar annually to maintain the army the navy and air force then why the Army schools are being established by the RSS; are they being established to create (Mahabharat Sena).
- If the argument is we have a shortage of officers in the army and to supply the eligible candidates the RSS is establishing such schools then it will be like a big joke. Because it is the duty of the Army to establish the Army Schools that should not be done by a private organization which is known for its extremist activities. There are a large number of Sainik Schools in the country which have been established by Ministry of defense since independence and are being run efficiently against the presence of a chain of Sainik Schools in the country establishing of more army schools by RSS has no logic.
It is marked in the history of the world that international powers have created several such Mercenaries in Nigeria Bokoharam, in Somalia Shabab, Al Qaeda & ISIS which are used according to their needs in any country. BJP by gaining the absolute majority in parliament has become the most power political force in the country it should not take advantage of it in promoting such extremism and militancy in the society which is very dangerous for the nation. The BJP / RSS who control the government are trying to intimidate the minorities and the Dalits according to their plan they want to further weaken them so that they can be completely eliminated and complete ethnic cleansing can be done there is every possibility that these army schools are one of their tools towards achieving their long term goal of ethnic cleansing through their chain of army schools which are going to act like (Mahabharat Sena Schools) the signs are apparent.
The modern history of the world also is witness to it that the Fascist forces whenever they are in power through such military training they create their special guerilla trained groups look at Africa it is full of such Militant groups who work on the instructions from the government. That’s what Muqtadar Al Sadar has done in Iraq he has eliminated on the instructions from America and Iran more than a million Sunni Muslims. The revolutionary Guards of Iran are busy in Syria in the ethnic cleansing of Sunnis not only that they are forcing the innocent civilian population of Syria to flee & migrate from their mother land.
The atrocities committed by the civil army of the Budhist monks and their brutalities on Rohingya Muslims are not hidden from the world. The pass outs from the military schools of RSS (Mahabharat Sena) they will be fighting whom in the society can the government and RSS give the guarantee about it that they are going to remain peaceful citizens against their ideology after getting the military training.
One more issue which is highly lamentable next is like we have faced in Judiciary and executive all the important post in the army are going to be occupied by the pass outs from the military schools of RSS (Mahabharat Sena) trained youth will get appointed without clearing the eligibility test or will be appointed through a formal interview.
Recently in the central ministries on the post of the under-secretaries and in Assam their appointment as magistrates in the foreign tribunals was done just because they come from RSS cadre they were appointed by just verbal interview all the voices which were raised against these appointments all over the country were suppressed and were made to disappear from the press.
It is obvious in the name of maintenance of country and the nation the army schools will be established that are not going to be used against 85% of the Hindus in India this is clear like a day light for us what we doubt and sure about it is these militant youth are going to be used after regular intervals against the Muslim minorities with the modern weapons in their hands. Our previous experiences act like examples as to what happened in Neilli, Mumbai and the riots of Gujarat the beastly & shameful acts committed along with murder, loot and arson and hundreds of bloody and worst kind of acts of riots were carried out by them have become the darkest part of the history of humanity and how hostile the two different communities of the same nation can be towards each other just in case if they disagree on religious or communal grounds. This (Mahabharat Sena) is going to play a positive role in the spread of equality and social justice in the Indian Society if so they are welcome but the intellectuals of the nation and the opinion leaders of the nation do not think so they say that (Mahabharat Sena School) private army schools are going to give rise to Hindu Militancy in the country by several hundred folds.
By Mr. Nazimuddin Farooqi
(Scholar, Senior Analyst, Columnist, Opinion Leader, and Social worker)