Your nervous system makes up the brain, the spinal cord, and all the nerve endings in your body. This system continuously supports the basic functions of life, including the work of the heart, breathing, movement, memory, and cognitive functioning. The proper functioning of your nervous system relies on a number of factors, including the nutrients obtained from the diet and the active substances from the herbal plants. Consuming essential minerals and vitamins and consuming herbs or herbal preparations can help keep your nervous system normal. Nervous system problems affect your central or peripheral nervous systems, including the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves. There are numerous problems with the nervous system, such as dementia, Parkinson’s disease, migraine, epilepsy, trigeminal neuralgia, multiple sclerosis, restless legs syndrome, and others. The active substances of herbal plants and certain vitamins and minerals can help with neurological diseases. Before starting any medication or vitamin therapy, talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of your illness.
How to improve general psycho-physical health in neurological diseases?
- Regular control
- Change the attitude towards the status of your neurological defect.
- Spiritual-psychological work on oneself
- Increasing self-confidence
- Exercise and recreation at home
- Clean Air
- Consumption of food and medicinal plants that stimulate the work of the nervous system
- Consumption of natural herbal preparations
- Balanced diet (Organic diet)
Herbal plants for neurological diseases Valerian
Valerian is best known for its calming effect, and many do not know that this herbal plant actually has a much wider application! Although valerian root is especially recommended for relieving nervous tension, anxiety, irritability, and insomnia, it gives extremely good results in insomnia caused by stress.
As for other nervous diseases, it helps with nervous headaches, hypochondria, and hysteria. Valerian also soothes the intensified heartbeat associated with a feeling of heaviness in the chest and fear. Valerian relieves migraines and relaxes muscle and stomach cramps
- Destroys accumulated amyloidosis in the brain
- It stimulates the production of glutathione which is an essential antioxidant for brain health
- Helps balance serotonin, dopamine, glutamate, and norepinephrine
- Works well for depression and anxiety
- Improves memory
- Improves the work of the heart
- Cleanses blood vessels
- Improves circulation
- Acts as a better antagonist of oxygen in the brain
- Strengthens bones and is an excellent prevention of osteoporosis, reduces pain
- Regenerates joints and reduces inflammation in arthritis
- Reduces the feeling of bloating in the abdomen
- Great fights against bacteria and fungal infections
- Positively affects the skin and all skin diseases
- Eliminates intestinal parasites and restores intestinal flora
- Helps to lose weight
- Accelerates metabolism and improves digestion
- Strengthens the immune system
It has a mild sedative effect and reduces anxiety, stress, and tension, so it is recommended to drink chamomile tea before bed because it reduces restlessness, and has a beneficial effect on peaceful sleep, which is good for people who have insomnia.
- Stimulates digestion
- Mild analgesic
- Against menstrual pain
- Nourishes problem skin
- Relaxes muscles
- Improves liver function, etc.
Chamomile is used to reduce skin irritation, rashes, and swelling, then for rheumatism, and gout, as well as for the care of cracked and dry skin.
- Increases energy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Strengthens memory
- Improves brain function
- Used to reduce migraine, asthma, allergies
- Works well for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Buzzing in the ears
- With impaired vision and hearing with age
- Improving brain function
- It is useful for diabetics
Vitamins and minerals that help with neurological disease potassium.
The mineral potassium helps the proper functioning of the nervous system and regulates nerve impulses. Potassium plays an important role in electrochemical impulses where nerve cells use them to transmit signals across cells. Calcium. The mineral calcium plays a role in regulating the action potential of nerve cells in your brain and throughout the body. Calcium helps cells initiate action potential and thus helps them return to a normal position after the signal is propagated. Vitamin B-12. One of the essential vitamins that help the nervous system to function normally, it helps break down complex carbohydrates into glucose, a sugar that your brain uses as fuel to help it function properly. Vitamin B-12 also supports the functioning of the nervous system by helping to maintain healthy myelin, an insulator that enables nerve transmission. Vitamin B reduces stress, gives energy, and makes the nerves function better.
Academician Dr. Sc. Dragan Jovanov
(Academician, Inventor, Scientist, Researcher, Educator, Humanist, Agroecologist, Phytoterapist)