Outstanding Achievers :
- Dr N R Haldar, Renowned Neurologist
- Dr. Biplabendu Talukdar, Assist. Professor, Dept of IHBT, MCH, Kolkata and State Program Officer, SBC & HCP, West Bengal
- DR Prince Parakh, MBBS; MD (Peds) FISPN, Renowned Pediatrician, Neotia Getwel Multispeciality Hospital & Director-Newborn and Child Care Clinic
- Dr. Praveen Reddy, Consultant Radiologist
- Siliguri Terai Lions Blood Bank, received by Mr Anil Goyal, Chairman
- Dr Tapas Mondal, Professor-Paediatrics, McMaster University, Canada
- Prof. Supten Sarbadhikari, Digital Health Educationist
- Dr. Sandip Sengupta, Dean of student affairs, North Bengal Medical College, Gynaecologist, Dept. of Gynaecology, NBMC
- Dr. Suddhasattwa Sen, GI Cancer Surgeon
- Dr. SK Hammadur Rahaman, Endocrinologist & Diabetologist
India Healthcare Summit 2022 by Policy Times Chamber of Commerce on the theme Future-Ready, modern and inclusive healthcare.
To make the Eastern Indian region (West Bengal) a global medical value hub, Policy Times Chamber of Commerce, organized “India Healthcare Summit 2022” in Siliguri on Thursday 15 December 2022.
300+ healthcare professionals, policymakers, academics, and potential investors from India and neighboring countries attended.
Thanks to our Partners: IIHMR, Lifeline Hospitals, AEROMED, TATA POWER, CMR Surgical, AiMeD, Medica North Bengal Clinic, Medica Cancer Hospital, Helios Medical Systems, Mukherjee Hospital
Subscribe & Follow The Policy Times to know more; https://thepolicytimes.com