A roundtable session on “Paradise Lost or Found? The Post-WTO International “Legal” Order (Utopian and Dystopian Possibilities)” organized by CTIL jointly with the South Asian International Economic Law Network (SAIELN) on the 06th September 2019.
#CRITConference #CTIL #WTO. The Keynote Address at the session was provided by Professor Colin Picker, the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (South Western Sydney) and Dean, School of Law, Faculty of Law, Humanities and the Arts, at the University of Wollongong. Professor Picker is a co-founder of the Society of International Economic Law (the SIEL), the preeminent international organization of practitioners, scholars, and academicians of international economic law.
PLEASE VISIT TO OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE:
Website | https://thepolicytimes.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/thepolicytimes
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/thepolicytimes
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/thepolicyti…
- Google Plus | https://plus.google.com/u/0/102502022…
Watch More Video:
- Future of Engineering Education in India with Director, SGI
- Thursday with Dr. Tausif Malik : Opportunities in Slowdown indian economy
- Mewat Engineering college held an orientation and felicitation program on 29th August in Haryana