SENSAGE Financials Private Limited. Promoter Mr. M S Shabbir in his weekly talk with The Policy Times (https://thepolicytimes.com) on Tax Deductions for Medical Insurance highlighting the following questions –
What is the quantum of deduction available medical expenses?
I have a group health insurance provided by my employer. Do you recommend buying a Mediclaim policy for myself or my parents?
How is Medical Allowance different from Mediclaim?
At what age do you think one should start buying Mediclaim policy?
Kindly explain the terms 1) Floater Policy 2) Top-up Policy 3) Critical Illness Plan. Can you briefly tell a few differences between Employer-based health insurance plans and Individual Health Insurance Plans?
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE:
Website | https://thepolicytimes.com/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/thepolicytimes
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/thepolicytimes
- Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/thepolicyti…
- Google Plus | https://plus.google.com/u/0/102502022…
Watch More Video:
- Are Street Vendors Allowed in Urban India? Answers Mr. Prashant Narang…
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman’s Big Ticket Announcements and Its impact on Economy…
- India must Work on Negative Sentiment Immediately: Multigain MD Mr. Khalid…