- EU Copyright Law Proposal Rejected by European Parliament
- The highly controversial European Union Copyright Law Proposal was rejected by the European Parliament.
- The Proposal drew flak from major U.S tech giants and advocates of Internet freedom.
- The EU Copyright Law Proposal saw musical legend Paul McCartney of Beatles fame up against Wikipedia.
- Karnataka Govt Waives Rs-34,000 crore Farm Loan
- In its maiden budget, Karnataka’s Congress-JD(S) coalition government announced a Rs-34,000 crore farm loan waiver.
- However, the budget has also bored a hole in the common men’s pockets with increased tax on petrol and diesel.
- Jio Phone 2 -Reliance Reveals its High-End Phone.
- Now, you can enjoy high-speed Internet on Jio Phone2’s Qwerty keypad.
- Take advantage of its in-built Facebook, YouTube and WhatsApp.
- V Sindhu Stands Strong.
- India’s P.V Sindhu has whizzed through to the semi-finals after beating Japan’s Aya Ohori, with Saina Nehwal out losing to China’s Chen Yufei.