Life or Business without Internet is simply impossible. Currently, there are over 3 billion of internet users and new 1 billion will join soon. Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and Blockchain are helping businesses in effective decision-making and how to grow with them. Proper training for these is required to be at par with these transformations and getting one’s own growth as well. These emerging technologies are also being deployed to develop prototypes in the life sciences, lower efficiency ratios in financial services, provide cross-platform gaming solutions, and securely store national security information.
1-Days MasterclassonData Science: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Career and Business Growth
Emerging tech goes hand in hand with this transformation; these tools can be used to design cutting-edge learning experiences that demonstrate to employees that their companies care about investing in their continued professional growth
Data is sometimes called “the new oil” as it’s become an invaluable resource of the digital economy. Emerging Technologies can help businesses data-mine processing billions of data points in an instant. An article by Deloitte says that “the impact of the fourth industrial revolution is fundamentally changing the nature of work and meaning of career, and making it imperative to constantly refresh one’s skills.”
To know the impact of these technologies and bring businesses specially startups closer to the future technologies The Policy Times will be organizing 1-Days Masterclass on Data Science: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning for Career and Business Growth promoting skill development and entrepreneurship for Working Professionals, Start Up, and Students On 10am-5pm Saturday 18th, January 2020 TPT Hall New Delhi .We will be providing skill based IT Training – an interactive, insightful, practical & strategic Seminar with techgurus, techpreneurs& leaders will help you understand these platforms or technologies & prepare a strategic approach to use them which will provide employment and encourage entrepreneurship
|Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||Blockchain|
|• 68% believe that AI will help their businesses|
• 36% of large financial firms have already invested in emergent technologies & 70% plan to embrace it in the nearfuture
• AI holds the potential to truly transform our lives as individuals andenterprises
• India is ready for an AI-led economic transformation.
|• 76% believe that blockchain could be ‘very useful’ or ‘quite useful’ for theircompany
• It is both transparent and immutable and can transform Marketing, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain, HR,Accounting
• Blockchain becoming a better andmore
reliable solution to the old age transactions.
|Internet of Things (IoT)||Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)|
|• It is believd that there will be 75 billion active Iot devices by 2020 that is approximately 7 devices perperson|
• $60 trillion investment yet to come in the market as per experts.
• By 2020 there will be 250 million vehicles around the world
|• Helps in mixing the virtual with the real world in a varied proportions so as to achieve a level of immersion that cannot be provided with any virtual equipment.
• AR and VR can also be adopted in the requirements of mainstream business including, training, communication,interactive marketing, and customer service and operation simulations.